Connect all of your calendars
The two-way syncing works with Apple iCal, Google Calendar, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook and others. Once you've set up your connection, everything updates automatically
Use GTD methodology
Schedule tasks, add details and get them organised in appropriate folders: Inbox, Today, Scheduled, Someday, Categories, Delegated, Not Done, Done.
See your workload and plan ahead
Organize everything you have to do so you can see it all, prioritize everything, and focus on what's most important. Get visibility on what needs to be done next, what is already completed and who is involved in project so you can be confident things are done on time.
Organize all the moving pieces
Add repeating tasks, attach contacts and keep working with your schedule anywhere with iCloud syncing
Task Office speaks
Експерти галузі про Task Office
Task Office (ed. - Daytime) offers a no-nonsense user interface with separate tabs for Projects, Contacts, Tasks, and Calendar entries across the bottom of the screen, plus a fifth Home button focused strictly on what needs to be addressed today and in the next seven days. From here you can tackle the most current tasks in a color-coded timeline, quickly making sense of even the busiest of weeks.
What's new in Task Office?
Meet the updated Task Office! Version 4.7 includes new features and improved possibilities for more efficient usability.
• Swipe between Calendar pages. Now when left/right swiping pages on Calendar tab, you can switch between days, weeks and months.
• New options for adding tasks on Calendar: by draging from the task’s start time to its end time and by double-click a day.
• Improved task saving process. When creating a task, to save the result you need to click Save button (as you used to) or click behind New task window and the task will be automatically saved. If you press ESC button, then the task will not be created.
• Improved Delete option. In order to delete any element (task, project, contact etc.), choose this item and press Delete button on the keyboard.
• When clicking left/right buttons on Calendar tab, the system changes as many periods, as clicks you make